With this feature you'll be able to modify the related content that is shown on your galleries or videos. These videos are usually shown on the right hand side (on desktop) or under (on mobile) your gallery or video.
When using this feature you are able to simply select other content to be shown there. This allows you to show your fans some other content. By default the content shown here is sorted by latest. This means that your latest clips/galleries are shown there.
Now you're able to modify this and show any gallery or video you would like!
Please note that this feature is only available on desktop!
How does it work?
1) When your gallery or video is live you can modify it by visiting the gallery or video page. On the right hand side, right above the content, you'll see a button that says "Customize".
2) Click this button and a new window opens up.
3) Click the item you want to replace and another windows opens up where you can select the gallery or video you want to place instead.
You can search for the title or sort with the filters shown.
4) Once you have found the item you want to showcase, click it and it will be replaced. When clicked you will see that the gallery or video has been replaced by the one you selected.
5) If you want to change the others, simply click on the item you want replaced and repeat the process described above.
6) When you are done, simply click "save" and the showcased items will be replaced by your selection
Article is closed for comments.